A Message From Our Owner and Founder, Shannon Covey
As a business professional of over 27 years in the nonprofit sector, I have had the tremendous good fortune of representing brands like Westin Hotels & Resorts, Food for the Hungry, and The Salvation Army.
My passion stems from a deep yearning to help those who suffer afflictions either self-imposed or beyond their control, develop creative and innovative environments, propel organizations financially, advance worthy missions, assist corporations, nonprofits, and philanthropists in becoming more efficient and foster a mentality of excellence.
As the founder of Premier Fundraising Consultants, I stand behind our quality, effective and economical services.
We don’t want to just be another fundraising consulting firm. We want to be your philanthropic partner of choice.
- Shannon Covey
Advanced Training & Experience
Due to an illustrious career, I have been fortunate to participate in a variety of advanced training programs including the following:
- Indiana University’s Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Association of Fundraising Professionals
- The Planned Giving Roundtable of Arizona
- Disaster Relief training through The Salvation Army
- The American Marketing Association of Kansas City
- Chick-fil-A’s Leadercast
- Emotional Intelligence and Organization Change courses through Harvard University